Main points in installation procedure (for installation, it is advisable to use a heat gun)
1) Drain pressure from airtank. An appropriate procedure is shoot without pellets to drain air to pressure around 50-100 bar and then slightly loosen pressure gauge on airgun, by unscrewing gauge you will release rest of pressure.
2) Remove the airtank from the body rifles
3) use heat airgun on bottle neck at about 350°C then put into the hole appropriate rod ( for example allen ) and use it as a lever to unscrew the cap of the bottle.
4) Since the airtank is installed after the regulator it is extended by 47 mm, so it is necessary to move the silencer on the barrel a little bit ahead. First, unscrew the damper securing screw (worm). The silencer can be mounted on the glue, it is appropriate to re-use the heat gun. Then it will be possbile to move with silencer.
5) Carry regulator installation according to the detailed instructions below.
It is appropriate before reading the instructions look at the video instructions and then read the instructions for avoiding common mistakes during installation FX Airrange Royale 400
Unscrew airtube + cleaning
Before removing plug we need drain all air from airtube. When you installing regulator you have to remove valve piston part
Screw regulátor on plug. We have to be sure that the regulator has in the groove the o-ring. Then screw the regulator back into the bottle and check again presence of o-ring in the neck of the bottle. Check the o-rings (cleanliness, if they are without damage) on filling pin and manometer. Pin and manometr screw on regulator only with fingers, screw them so much that the upper larger cylinder of manometr and pin are touching regulator perimeter. Slot for pin and manometer can be changed depending on where you get more comfortable with his position, You can make a small correction and and unscrew bottle littlebite (no need to complete attachment to the wall). When your manometer and pin has bad position you can insert black nylon ring in place o-ring. This changes the position after screwing.
Filling and draining air
NEVER fill air through valve on airtube, but always fill through quick fill on regulator. If is all ok, connect Paintball coupler and fill airtube. Be sure that paintball coupler ball lock is fall in. First filling make slowly around 2-3 per second Bar. According to the type of bottle can be pressurized up to 250 bar (3600 PSI). After filling to set pressure drain air from hose and disconnect paintball coupler.
The pressure setting is done by using a flat screwdriver in the upper part of the regulator. When we setting regulator we rotate with inside plastic screw with groove. The output pressure is showed by location colored grooves on the inner plastic screw. The total rotation range of the output pressure is in the range from 100 to 150 bar and is approximately 3/4 turn.
Scale is starting on 100 bar (green color) and ends on 150 bar (red color). Scale is only approximate and course times may change slightly due to fatigue disc springs. Fill the airtube to the maximum pressure which is mentioned by manufacturer.
- Pin a manometr
- 2 pieces 2×1 o-rings for bolt on pin
- 3 pieces 4×1 for pin and manometr
- 1 piece 19×2,5 seal between the valve and the regulator body
You must keep maximum cleanness in the entire pressure system (airtube and outer o-rings). Do not disassemble the regulator without previous approval, which will be awarded based on e-mail correspondence, where you provide the reason why it would be necessary to disassemble the regulator. In the case of breach this procedure you may damage the regulator function (fully assembled regulator is not simple and it is necessary to follow the correct procedure). For these reasons, the disassembly without previous consent,or failure exact installation procedure can not claim the warranty. Since regulator is not original part from the manufacturer’s, installation is on your own responsibility.