Regulator is vented to atmosphere, but without drilling in the tank.
Simple installation. Just unscrew the brass cap with valve and regulator only inserted into the tank and take out o-ring on brass body valve. This is all .
JSB heavy 4.5mm 0.67g (0.177 )
18.1 grain 1.175g .22 graph is in psi :
It is appropriate before reading the instructions look at the video instructions and then read the instructions for avoiding common mistakes during installation
Hatsan AT44, Hammerli Pneuma Elite
1) Unscrew airtube + cleaning
2) Mount regulator
3) Filling and draining air
4) Seting regulátor
5) Shipment contains
1) Before removing brass plug we need drain all air from airtube. When we unscrewing brass plug first time, airtube may need to be attached in a vice, but first try to unscrew the airtube in hand with a spanner. To avoid scratches and rotation airtube in vice is advisable to wrap the sandpaper around airtube(rough side out) and attached it. After unscrewing the brass plug we clean o-ring and inside of the airtube. For cleaning we use a foam or lint free cloth. It is good to wash out the inside of the airtube with degreaser, or technical petrol, etc..
2) Remove the O-ring from brass plug. Spray regulators o-ring from outer side with silicone spray. Insert regulator into airtube so that it is possible to screw the brass plug and check the presence of the lower O-ring in the groove. By screwing plug we get regulator into correct position. Dont screw plug to the max, but leave a gap (between plug and airtube) about 0.5 mm
3) Fill airtube with air through quick fill. ALWAYS drain pressure from airtube by using drain valve which come with rifle, never drain air quickly it can cause damage to piston in regulátor.
4) The pressure setting is done by using a flat screwdriver in the upper part of the regulator. When we setting regulator we rotate with inside plastic screw with groove. The output pressure is showed by location colored grooves on the inner plastic screw. The total rotation range of the output pressure is in the range from 100 to 150 bar and is approximately 3/4 turn.
Scale is starting on 100 bar (green color) and ends on 150 bar (red color). Scale is only approximate and course times may change slightly due to fatigue disc springs. Fill the airtube to the maximum pressure which is mentioned by manufacturer.
2 spare o-rings.
Warning: You must keep maximum cleanness in the entire pressure system (airtube and outer o-rings). Do not disassemble the regulator without previous approval, which will be awarded based on e-mail correspondence, where you provide the reason why it would be necessary to disassemble the regulator. In the case of breach this procedure you may damage the regulator function (fully assembled regulator is not simple and it is necessary to follow the correct procedure). For these reasons, the disassembly without previous consent,or failure exact installation procedure can not claim the warranty. Since regulator is not original part from the manufacturer’s, installation is on your own responsibility.
!!!Dont forget turn on NOTE in youtubevideo. This notes are important for the correct installation , so you can avoid frequent mistakes !!!
Correct clean air tube and regulator
Remove regulator from air tube
Setting output pressure on regulator
For a minimum air consumption I suggest set the striker spring to the minimum preload
What to do when your output pressure increasing over time? This is most likely caused by dirt on o-ring on plastic screw.
In this video is shown how remove dirt and replace o-ring . In video is used Gunpower regulator. Procedure is same for others regulator.
Prices for Hatsan AT44,or Hammerli Pneuma Elite regulator
84 euro 1 piece
160 euro 2 pieces (80)
240 euro 3 pieces (80)
320 euro 4 pieces (80)
375 euro 5 pieces (75)
All prices include shipping via postoffice by plane.