Turned Lead Slugs ATP SMOOTH 6.35mm .25
A new type of patented airgun turned lead slugs for the 21st century ATP - Altaros Turned Projectiles, new version SMOOTH with higher BC!
ATP slugs are manufactured by using the unique self-developed lead turning technology on a precision CNC machine. The slugs produced by this technology have very precise dimensions resulting in almost zero weight difference with excellent axial symmetry. That can't be achieved by any other method currently used. ATP slugs achieve a high ballistic coefficient of BC 0.21, which is the highest on the market.
These key features predetermine ATP to achieve maximum accuracy and stability when shooting at tens or hundreds of meters. Slugs made with this technology currently hold a world record of hitting target on 1400 yards from an airgun!
This product can not be put in the basket, you can order ATP slugs on our licensed e-shop for selling firearms and ammunition: militaryairgun.com
Note: To lower the Shipping fees it is better to order more pieces in one shipment.
You will see final price before finishing your order.
For 20 packages and more, please send us an email to email@example.com, we will calculate the most advantageous postage and packaging according to the exact quantity and address.
Suitable for FX airguns with STX superior heavy liner barrel, Lothar Walther and CZ choked and unchoked airgun barrel!
The recommended muzzle velocity is around 280 m/s - 900 fps and lower. The maximum speed is up to 300 m/s (up to 980 fps)!
Parameters of SLUGS:
- Ballistic coefficient BC 0.21 (function G1)
- Diameter - 6.35mm .25
- Weight - 3.2g - 49.5 grain
- Length - 10.9mm 0.43" for FX Impact we suggest this magazine or this modification of the original magazine lid for slug's length fit in
- Quantity 100 pcs
- The highest ballistic coefficient on the market BC 0.21 (function G1 at muzzle velocity 261 m/s)
- The leading cone of the projectile helps to guide it more accurately and smoothly into the barrel's grooves
- High precision
- Precise shape
- Perfect symmetry and balance
- Flat tip for transferring energy to the target
- Extremely low weight differences - Significantly improved muzzle velocity consistency
- Almost pure lead (99.9% Pb) for maximum expansion at the target and friendly to the barrel
- Packed individually in durable packaging.
Packed with emphasis on the maximum safety of slugs during transport. The slugs are seated individually in a resilient foam that absorbs shocks. The entire package is vacuumed, thus pressing the two halves of the package firmly and preventing slugs from moving in any way. This will prevent their mutual compression and deformation. In this package, the slugs retain a perfect turned shape even after shipping.
Video from a customer abroad who sent us the raw footage
Video from a customer abroad on his channel DanubeAirguns
Airgun Slugs BC comparison
Examples of real shooting with ATP SMOOTH .25 on 1/2 MOA target at 475 yards
ATP .25 Slugs and Altaros M24 airgun - LabRadar consistency test
Shooting at 475 yardů with Altaros M24, Arken optics and ATP Smooth slugs
The appearance of the surface of the slugs may vary from one package to another, but this does not affect functionality or accuracy.
Price in USD may vary depending on the actual exchange rate.